Monday, October 3, 2011

Federation Of Fly Fishers Certified Casting Instructor

As you can read on my Fly Casting Page, I have worked very hard to complete this stage in becoming a quality single hand casting instructor.   This ability and understanding is necessary for me to feel good about who I am and what I am capable to be.  And especially what I can do for other anglers.

I am very proud to report that I have accomplished this beginning goal. This weekend I passed the written as well as performance tests to become a Certified Federation Of Fly Fishers Casting Instructor.

I want to say thank you to Rich Kovars CCI for keeping me on track and giving me the understanding that with a set plan and a dedicated practice schedule it is possible to be a good quality caster with the skills necessary to teach.  I will continue to learn and work to be better because as we know in this wonderful sport there is no limit and no end to what we can share.

William

No comments: